Next Cohort: March 8 – March 26, 2021
How will your business reform education? EduBiz Intensive is a special collaboration between Multicultural Classroom (led by one of the co-founders of #DisruptTexts, Lorena German) and Francesca Escoto (Director of Education at Black & Brown Founders), focused on helping educators launch and grow businesses that transform learning for all.
Entrepreneurship is the most effective form of activism. When you create a business, you choose the problem to solve, you choose how to solve it, and you define the success metrics. As you grow your clientele, you change more lives and make a bigger impact. This is the power of EduBiz Intensive!
What this includes:
- 3 Modules (detailed below)
- 3 live Zoom sessions, taught by Francesca Escoto
- Recordings of all the sessions – no worries if you miss a session or need to replay it
- Private FB group for on-demand help, support and community – don’t go at it alone!
- Unlimited email coaching between sessions (3 weeks) by Francesca Escoto
Module 1: Measuring Impact
- Your Theory of Impact: How will I transform education?
- Design of Experiments
- Variables, Metrics, and Execution
- Communicating Your Successes
Module 2: Strong Infrastructure
- Human Processes
- Brand Equity: What is your education superpower?
- IPA vs BBA
Module 3: Growth Hacking
- Brand Messaging: How will they know you?
- Your Circle of Influence
- Adjacent Education Influencers
- Building an Ecosystem of Influence